Tuesday 23 November 2010

Hooray my shop is open!

I am really excited this week I have set up my online shop on Folksy and the good news is that I am able to call it plumcottage (all one word) the address is www.folksy.com/shops/plumcottage please check it out, any comments will be greatly appreciated.  Here are a couple of cushion covers I made this week.

I am really pleased with  all of the covers, but I really love the dotty fabric.Guess what will be covering some of my cushions in the near future!
 It seems that my hobby is overtaking my life at the moment....I can't seem to stop making things! Each day I just about manage to sort all the animals out, empty the dishwasher and washing machine, tidy up, make the bed and that is probably it for most of the week  before I start sewing or knitting! But you will be pleased to note that I do manage to have a shower and clean my teeth first thing and  have  dinner ready for when Andy comes home from work!.

No comments:

Post a Comment