Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cherry Christmas

Yes that's right....Cherry Christmas by Moda is the cute fabric I used in this bunting I made for Sophie.


I just love this fabric with it's little robins and cherries. it goes so well with the warm red and white spotty fabric, very seasonal indeed. I lined the bunting flags with some unbleached calico meaning  that the more expensive fabrics go that much further, thrifty me hey what!


In the meantime I finished the patchwork  throw I made mum for Christmas. It should keep her knees scrumptiusly cosy  as she watches TV and scoffs choccies especially as I have lined it with lovely warm fleece!





I just need to sew a label onto it and et voila it will be ready to wrap up ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. very lovely. Love the colours on the bunting!

    ReplyDelete