Thursday 7 April 2011

it's lambing time

It's a lovely time of the year( especially with the weather being unseasonably warm and sunny), with new life bursting out everywhere,  talking of which, we went to Jimmy's farm in Wherstead, Suffolk, which I thought was great and a super place to take the family, we were able to see some recently born lambs and also some ducklings and chicks. Lots of oohs and aaahs (and that was just me!) and you know what, I am so pleased that Andy and I are vegetarians because I know that they will never appear as dinner on our plates!



I have just finished making up this retro tea cosy and the contrasting colours of yellow and  black look really great together. I must admit I don't like knitting this type of tea cosy much, because  for something so small it is fiddly and time consuming, but it does look good and is a lovely soft, thick tea cosy. Keep anybody's tea warm!

And another aran cable cushion has been finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment